Each Informatica Certified Professional exam is confidential and proprietary. It is made available to you, the test taker, solely for the purpose of assessing your proficiency level in the skill areas referenced in the test. To protect the integrity of the certifications, the test taker must adhere to strict guidelines.
By launching your exam, you will agree to the following:
- All information created and submitted during this exam was solely completed by me only.
- I will not disclose any specifics regarding the certification exam content or solutions submitted outside of the exam activity. Including, but not limited to questions, form of questions, or answers, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose.
- No use of reference materials (printed or online) is allowed.
- Screenshots or copying of questions and/or answers is not permitted.
You will be asked to complete the Informatica University Certification Non-Disclosure Agreement when registering for the exam. This is already available at checkout in step 3 on your confirmation page:
Simply click on the exam title. The NDA agreement will open in a separate window. Fill in your details and submit the form.
You can also navigate directly to it at any point after registering by following these steps:
Via the LEARNER HOMEPAGE:
1. Click on the 3 dots below the exam title and choose VIEW TRAINING DETAILS:
2. Under REQUEST FORM click on the pencil and paper icon next to the NDA
3. The NDA form will open in a separate window so make sure your browser allows pop-ups.
4. Fill in your details, agree to the NDA by ticking the box and click on Submit.
Via your TRAINING TRANSCRIPT:
1. Once logged into your user account click on the menu in the top right corner (3 horizontal bars) and choose MY TRAINING and VIEW YOUR TRAINING TRANSCRIPT
2. Next to your exam title click to expand the menu options and choose VIEW TRAINING DETAILS from the list:
3. Under REQUEST FORM click on the pencil and paper icon next to the NDA
4. The NDA form will open in a separate window so make sure your browser allows pop-ups.
5. Fill in your details, agree to the NDA by ticking the box and click on Submit.