Upon registering for your class you will receive a course confirmation email followed by
1. For automatic lab access:
A Lab access email from firstname.lastname@example.org with access details and instructions for your lab environment.
This is an example of the email you will receive with access and instructions for your lab environment. Read to the bottom of the email you receive for credentials and a link to the lab environment.
- You have 90 days (unless otherwise mentioned) or the hours allotted to use your lab before it expires (whichever comes first).
- We recommend using Google Chrome to access labs at longer intervals.
- Watch a Quick video of how to access and manage your VM environment.
2. For Lab Session Registration:
Applicable for the following courses:
- Cloud Data Governance and Catalog for Consumers (onDemand)
- Customer 360 SaaS for Business Users (onDemand)
- Cloud Data Governance and Catalog: Administration (onDemand)
- Cloud Data Governance and Catalog: Data Stewardship and Curation (onDemand)
If your course description and confirmation email refer to a 'Lab Session' you must register for your Lab Access.
You will be able to pick any available session as long as the start and end date are within your 90 day onDemand training access period, meaning the session must end before your onDemand expiration date. You can view the exact expiration date next to the course title within your training transcript.
All lab sessions are provided on a first come, first serve basis.
Registration is open 24 hours after you have received your course confirmation email.
You can either follow the link within your email to view and pick an available session.
1. Launch your onDemand training and access the 'LAB GUIDE AND MATERIALS' section:
2. Click on 'SELECT SESSION'. A separate window will open.
3. Pick an available session within your 90 day onDemand training access period by clicking on 'REQUEST' next to the desired session:
3. You will receive an email confirming that your Lab Session registration is being processed and will be approved within 1 business day.
4. Once approved a confirmation email with a calendar invite will be sent to you.
5. You will receive the Lab Access details via email the week before the start of your confirmed Lab Session.
Due to regular product updates, lab sessions may occasionally be cancelled at our discretion. In such rare cases, you will have the option to choose an alternative session.