This FAQ is designed for Informatica Customers only.
If you are an Informatica Partner, please go to IPN (Informatica Partner Network) to create your account.
- Go to https://www.informatica.com/
- Click on LOGIN on the top and choose SIGN UP below to Informatica Account:
- Enter your email address and click on SUBMIT:
- You should see the following message:
If you already have a user account with Informatica you will see the following message instead.
If this is the case use your email to log in, and if you cannot remember your password go back to step 2. and choose LOGIN instead of Sign Up. You then have the option to reset your password by clicking on FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
More detailed instructions for this can be found here.
- If you do not have an Informatica user account yet you will have received an email from
no-reply-loginhelp with the subject line ‘Complete your informatica.com registration’ with a link to confirm and complete your registration:
- By clicking on the link (or alternatively copying and pasting it into your browser) you will be asked to enter your name, choose a password and agree to our Terms and Conditions in order to complete your registration:
- After having filled in the form and clicking on SUBMIT your registration will be completed and you are automatically logged in:
For any problems with your registration please do not hesitate to reach out to us by submitting a request via the link to your upper right, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- User email address/email you used for registration:
- Short description of your request/issue
- Screenshot of any error message you encounter