Prior to your class - Check these requirements at least 24 hours prior to your event start.
- Test Technical System Requirements
- Follow instructions located here to confirm you will be able to access the virtual labs prior to class start.
- We highly recommend using a secondary monitor during your class. You will be navigating between a Zoom presentation, Lab Exercises and your PDF guides. This is easier with multiple monitors.
- Download Student Lab and Class guides
- Log into your Informatica Account as instructed above and navigate to Informatica University.
- Once within Informatica University Go to the Training menu, select View Your Training Transcript.
- Click the arrow to the right of the course you will attend, select View Training Details.
- Scroll to the bottom of the details to find the Pre-Work section which contains materials to activate and launch.
To launch your course at scheduled start time
- Log into your Informatica Account (click here for more info).
- Once within Informatica University
- Access your Transcript: Go to the Training menu, select View Your Training Transcript (click here for more info).
- Launch your session by clicking the Launch button to the right of the title you are attending.
- Download Lab and Class Guides (if not already done above)